Dear Eden II Friends & Family,
We are setting up a donation box outside of our 15 Beach Street and Genesis Newbridge locations for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needed for our residences.
Our residential staff are working around the clock to take care of our participants, and are doing an amazing job! We currently have supplies for all of our locations that need them, but with a huge surge in demand, we are being proactive.
We are looking for items such as:
- N95 face masks
- Other types of masks such as loop masks
- Medical isolation gowns
- Chemical splash goggles and/or face shields
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer wipes
- Surface sanitizer wipes
- Clorox bleach
Instructions for donation drop off:
Dropoffs will be open 2pm-4pm, Tuesdays & Fridays ONLY
15 Beach St, Staten Island, NY 10304
600 Newbridge Rd, East Meadow, NY 11554
- Place your donated items in the box outside the entrance, while avoiding touching any other items
- You will not need to enter the building or ring the doorbell. We will have a staff member monitoring our cameras during these times. They will retrieve the items as they are left.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.